PRIVATE EQUITY FINANCE
Private Equity Finance is a non-conventional form of financing where an investor decides whether they would like to fund your business.
- At least 2 years in business
- At least 20% down payment
- Business owner with at least a 650 personal credit score
- Business owner without recent bankruptcy
- Business can offer 2 years tax return, balance sheet & debt schedule
- Business Plan
- $150,000-$100 million
- 12-30 Year Term
Pete has an established business but needs financing for a new building. He provided the needed financial statements and found that Private Equity offered the best rate and term. After the purchase of his new building, he was able to handle more inventory and increase sales.